Teacher of MFL
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our very successful MFL department. The suitable candidate needs to be able to teach French and Spanish with the ability to teach Spanish at GCSE preferable.
The successful candidate will support our Spanish Coordinator in implementing the latest Science of Learning to the Spanish curriculum and will contribute to the consolidation of our Department and the success of Clevedon School.
Staff at Clevedon School are committed to raising standards and embrace professional development through a mixture of school led and self-led options. The school is well supported by Governors and Futura Learning Partnership who play a knowledgeable and active role in the life of the school.
If you have the skills and the drive to truly change lives for the better by further improving our outcomes and brining new skills and ideas, then this is the job for you. We welcome applications from all candidates and are happy to to speak with and tour potential applicants.
This is a fantastic opportunity and the post would be suitable for experienced practitioners as well as newly qualified teachers, who would be able to benefit from our successful and supportive Futura Learning Partnership ECT Induction Programme.
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- A full and varied CPD programme offering teaching and leadership development for our staff
- An opportunity to work in a supportive team from whom you can learn, develop and grow
- Wider opportunities to be involved across the Futura Learning Partnership
- An energised and professional working environment
- Benefits include; pension scheme, discounted sports centre/gym membership, free wellbeing support & medical cover, free on-site parking and cycle to work scheme and EV car scheme.
Futura Learning Partnership is a partnership of schools which span 5 local authority areas: Bath & North East Somerset, Bristol, North Bristol, North Somerset, Somerset and South Gloucestershire. Working together to provide a high quality educational experience for all students in their care and be a truly inclusive provider of 3-18 education in the area. We are a mixed MAT, comprising 6 secondary, 21 primary and a special school. We work in partnership with the Diocese of Bath and Wells, which brings considerable benefit to all our schools.
Start: Easter 2024 or flexible for right candidate
Salary: TMS / UPS
Contract: Full time, part time considered
Deadline and how to apply
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS - 8 December 2023
Please send completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
No CVs or agencies please.
PLEASE NOTE: Early applications are encouraged. Clevedon School reserves the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date of the advertisement, should the School be able to appoint an appropriate candidate.
Safeguarding and Equal opportunities
- Futura Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Your suitability to work with children and young people will form part of the selection process. For this post, prior to appointment Futura Learning Partnership will apply for a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring check, a Children’s Barred list check, two satisfactory references, satisfactory pre-employment health screening and for Teachers, a Prohibition Check in relation to the children’s workforce. In some settings a Declaration will be required in order to meet our obligations under the ‘Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2006.
- We are committed to equality and to valuing diversity as an employer and provider of education.
For further information about this post, or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact us on email@example.com or telephone us on 01275 337404