Safeguarding and Wellbeing
The safeguarding team work to ensure that students are safe and supported during their time at Clevedon School. We believe every student deserves a champion: an adult who will not give up on them, who understands the power of connection, and insists they become the best they can be.
The Safeguarding Team
Safeguarding legislation and government guidelines state that schools should take action to:
- Protect children from maltreatment
- Prevent impairment of children’s health or development
- Enable all children and young people to have the best outcome
- Ensure that children grow up in circumstances consistent with the provision of safe and effective care
The Clevedon School’s safeguarding policy can be found in the policies section.
If you know of anyone (including yourself) is at risk please contact and notify the safeguarding team.
If you have a non-urgent concern that you wish to inform us of or discuss with us, please contact us at: Wellbeing@clevedonschool.org.uk
In an emergency please contact the school on 01275 876744 and ask for a member of the safeguarding team.
Students can contact the safeguarding team by:
- Emailing us on Wellbeing@clevedonschool.org.uk
- Any student feeling worried about themselves or someone else, or if they just want to talk to us, can pop in during break and lunchtimes to talk to a member of the team.
- or by pressing the support icon on Firefly and completing the form.
- Differences Aside 365: 14 - 18 November 2022
- Children's Mental Health Week: 6 - 10 February 2023
- E-Safety Week: 20 - 24 March 2023
- Mental Health Awareness Week: 8 - 12 May 2023