We wish to appoint an exceptional individual to work alongside our School Safeguarding Leads liaising with students, families and external agencies for the welfare and protection of students who may have mental health, multi-vulnerable or safeguarding concerns.
- A school committed to excellence that values students and staff.
- An opportunity to gain experience across all aspects of school life.
- An opportunity to show initiative and creativity.
- A school committed to professional development for all staff through the Clevedon Learning Hub.
- Excellent capabilities and organisational skills with the ability to effectively multi-task, problem-solve, plan and prioritise to meet demand and deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic and positive with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Commitment to be part of an innovative and forward thinking Trust.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with pupils and adults
- A commitment to make a real difference to the lives of students
“Clevedon Learning Trust appoints high quality staff who make a positive difference to student experiences.”
Salary and Contract Terms
Required: September 2022
Salary Scale: JG6 Point 19 £27,852 per annum (pro rata)
Permanent, up to 37 hours per week, Term Time Only
Deadline and how to apply
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS - Thursday 18th August 2022 at 9am
Completed applications should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clevedon Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and all applicants will be vetted through DBS checks.
- We are committed to equality and to valuing diversity as an employer and provider of education.
For further information about this post, or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact us on email@example.com or telephone us on 01275 337404